for top hung timber doors up to 100kg (doors not supplied by PCH)
Securefold Ultra is a new security concept for residential and commercial exterior folding door systems. This product includes all of the benefits of Securefold with additional cleverly designed security enhanced components making it one of the most secure systems on the market.
For use with top-hung, exterior, endfolding timber doors. Well suited to coastal environments with all components having enhanced corrosion resistance. Ideal for residential and commercial applications.
Max. door weight: 100kg
Max. door width: 1000mm
Max. door height: 3300mm
Door thickness: 46-68mm
External outward opening timber doors.
- Hardware Approved by Secured by Design
- PAS 24 certified
- Certified burglar resistant BSEN 1627: 2011 Class 2
- Certified performance BSEN 1527:2013
- Three points of locking on every door seam provide extra layers of security
- Attack resistant interlocking hinge
- Enhanced security screws
- Robust stainless steel drop bolt
- Hinge bolt to secure door panels together
- Easy to install
- Secured by Design approved YS170 multi point lock
- Full corrosion resistant construction. All components are made from stainless or cast stainless steel, anodised aluminium or polymers
- Fantastic resistance to the weather. Henderson specified systems come complete with track, frame and door seals to ensure the best possible seal for the weather
- Three finishes - brushed satin, polished stainless and titanium gold