Doors not supplied by PCH
Tangent 301 (Standard)
for top hung timber or metal doors to 55kg or 70kg
- For residential and commercial folding partitions where weatherproofing to the head and sill of the opening may be required.
- To accommodate different building designs leaves can fold to one or both sides of the opening and can be stacked behind a reveal if required.
- To cover any width of opening, any number of folding units can be used.
- Where doors are fitted externally, a canopy is recommended (not by PCH).
|Max leaf weight
|Max leaf width
|Max leaf height
- Folding units of up to eight leaves can be hinged to post or free-floating. A swinging access door can be included within a unit hinged to post under 3000mm high by incorporating an odd number of leaves. On openings above 3000mm high, units should consist of an even number of leaves and access doors should either be a separate independent swing door or a wicket door in one of the folding doors.
- Floating units should always consist of an even number of leaves in units of four, six or eight.
- Clearance between leaves to be 2mm minimum.
- Door leaves should be constructed to provide secure fixing for hanger, hinges and guides and can either be flush, panelled or glazed.