Endfold Pivot Partition 290 (Council)
for internal pivot top hung timber doors to 35kg
- Suitable for residential and light commercial folding partitions.
- Leaves can fold to one or both sides of the opening.
- Pivot gear enables a folding internal partition to be designed with standard width door leaves and no cutting down of the leaf adjacent to post.
- To cover any width of opening, any number of folding units can be used.
Max. leaf weight: 35g
Max. leaf width: 900mm
Max. leaf height: 2700mm
Leaf thickness: 35-44mm
- The folding unit is not hinged to post, but is pivoted in the track and off the floor. The distance from the edge of the leaf to the pivot set equals the distance from the edge of the leaf to the hanger pendant.
- Folding units of up to eight leaves can be pivoted, floating units consist of four, six or eight leaves.
- A swinging access door can be included within a pivoted unit by incorporating an odd number of leaves.
- Clearance between leaves to be 2mm minimum.
- Door leaves should be constructed to provide secure fixing for the hanger, hinges and guides and can either be flush, panelled or glazed.