Doors not supplied by PCH
for round-the-corner top hung timber doors to 55kg or 70kg
- Designed for larger residential garages, commercial and showroom applications.
- The doors slide clear of the opening and park along the adjacent wall(s). Round-the-Corner applications are therefore suitable where a bunched unit of parked leaves would be impractical.
- To cover any width of opening any number of units can be used on single track.
- To accommodate different building designs, doors can slide to one or both sides of the opening.
- Deluxe fittings are available; polished and lacqured hangers and guides and aluminium butt hinges.
|Max leaf weight
|Max leaf width
|Max leaf height
- Units of three, four and five leaves can be hinged together.
- The end leaf of a unit nearest the track curve can form a swinging access door.
- Clearance between leaves to be 2mm minimum.
- Door leaves should be constructed to provide secure fixing for hanger, hinges and guides and can either be flush, panelled or glazed.