for bottom roller heavy metal framed doors and gates to 8000kg
- Sterling 8000 gear is designed for very high and heavy straight sliding industrial doors.
- The bottom roller design allows the weight of the door to be taken at ground level.
- The top guide channel (not by PC Henderson) is to be designed and incorporated within the building structure.
- Bottom rollers are designed for each application and are dependent on the thickness of the door.
- Wicket doors for easy access may be incorporated into a sliding door.
- Doors are manually operated via a mechanically operated drive unit and can be adapted for electrical operation.
|Max door weight:||8000kg|
|Max door height:||20000mm|
|Door thickness:||152mm min.|
- Door design must be carried out by an engineer and must take into consideration wind-loadings.
- Doors generally should be constructed from rolled sectional channel and braced to prevent door twist.
- The bottom rail must be set level and may be recessed for protection from traffic.