New 2020 brochure out now! Request your FREE copy here.
ASSA ABLOY is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice describes:
Please click on the links above to navigate directly to the relevant section of this privacy notice.
Please Note: ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems, reg. no. 5562048511 of PO Box 131, 26122 Landskrona as “data controller” is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
We may collect and store:
– When you are part of an RFI/RFP/RFQ/Agreement with us: your name, address, email and/or telephone number as well as employer data such as financial data will be included.
– Relevant data such as supplier ratings, references related to persons may be collected
|Why do we process this personal data?||What is the legal basis for such processing?|
|To be able to include you as a part in an RFI/RFP/RFQ/Agreement||Using your personal data in this way is necessary for us to fulfil the project which is our legitimate interest.|
|To comply with legal requirements to which we are subject, such as tax or financial reporting requirements.||Using your personal data in this way is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations.|
We may transfer your personal data for the purposes set out above:
– To other ASSA ABLOY entities in the specific case of their participation in the same or similar projects
– To third parties who provide services connected to evaluation or qualification of services and/or goods, but only to the extent necessary to provide these services. For example: an external third party administrator for outsourced services.
– When required by law.
Some recipients may be located in countries outside the EU/European Economic Area (EEA)
As in some cases these countries have a lower level of protection than that within the EU/EEA, when transferring personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA we use standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission to ensure a sufficient level of protection for your personal data. These standard contractual clauses can be found via the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/transfer/index_en.htm.
We take measures to protect all personal data transferred to a third party, or to other countries, in accordance with applicable data protection laws and as stated above.
We store personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the data has been collected. This means that we delete your personal data when such data is no longer necessary to process a request or an order, or to manage your account, your marketing preferences or our relationship. Statistics which have been anonymised may be saved for longer.
|Type of data stored||How long is it stored?|
|Your personal data will include contact data||The data will be stored for as long as it is of value for the project it was collected for|
1.5 Your rights
In relation to the personal data that we hold about you, you have the right to:
– Request a copy of your personal data from our records;
– Ask that we correct or erase your personal data, which may have consequences for your participation in an RFI/RFP/RFQ/Agreement;
– Ask us to stop processing your personal data, which may have consequences for your participation in an RFI/RFP/RFQ/Agreement;
– Withdraw your consent to us processing your data for marketing purposes at any time.
Requests to exercise your rights should be addressed to the Data Protection Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data you are entitled to report this to the supervisory authority or to the supervisory authority where you live or work if different.
If you want to report a breach of the regarding our processing of your personal data you are advised to address this to the Data Breach Contact at email@example.com
We may update this privacy notice from time to time in response to changing legal, regulatory or operational requirements. We will endeavour to notify users of any such changes (including when they will come into effect).