For sliding wardrobe and cupboard doors weighing up to 25kg
- Bottom rolling system for wardrobe or cupboard doors
- Additional kit available for extra doors (See optional extras, order code C1)
- Allows the weight of the doors to be taken on the floor
- Kits available for two or three doors
- Kits available to create opening widths of up to 2400mm
The Cello system is perfect for timber, timber framed and composite doors, and can make a huge difference to virtually any cupboard or wardrobe door. It can support doors up to 25kg each in weight, 920mm wide and between 16 – 40mm thick. Two and three door kits are available in order to create opening widths of up to 2400mm.
View the installation video at the bottom of the page.
Alternatively, order direct on: 0191 377 7345 or Contact Us
|Order Code||Number of Doors||Track Length||Maximum Door Size||Maximum Door Weight||Door Material|
|C15||2||1500mm||2400 x 920 x 40mm||25kg||Wood|
|C18||2||1800mm||2400 x 920 x 40mm||25kg||Wood|
|C24||3||2400mm||2400 x 920 x 40mm||25kg||Wood|
Please choose an option from the product drop down menu above to see the relevant optional extras.
|Cello Data Sheet||79.97kb||Download|
|Cello Fitting Instructions||143.35kb||Download|
|110mm Flush Bolt Fitting Instructions||473.18kb||Download|