Stainless steel sliding bar system for glass doors weighing up to 120kg
- Caterings for glass panels weighing up to 120kg and a thickness range of 8, 10 or 12mm
- Exposed stainless steel hangers run down the front of the door for a modern finish
- Rollers engineered to run effortlessly along a brushed stainless steel tubular track
- Designed for use with glass door to glass wall or glass door to solid wall fixings
- For biparting doors, two kits can be purchased
Designed for glass panels weighing up to 120kg, Sienna Glass is an elegant sliding door system for glass partitions in residential and commercial applications.
Stunning Stainless Steel Finish
Designed with exposed stainless steel hangers and a tubular track, Sienna Glass offers an elegant and minimalistic sliding door system. Hangers are manufactured from grade 304 A2 stainless steel.
The systems specialised rollers have been engineered to effortlessly run along a brushed stainless steel track, enabling this system to be one of the most efficient on the market.
The face fixed system can be installed to both solid walls and glass walls to allow for flexibility of installation. Sienna Glass is suitable for glass panels with a thickness of 8, 10 or 12mm.
Double Sliding Doors
For bi-parting doors, two kits can be purchased.
must be purchased in addition to kit. Face fixed brackets for solid walls
or glass wall
s must also be purchased in addition to the kit (please view fitting instructions for bracket spacing calculations).
This is a made to order product, please choose standard delivery at checkout, delivery time will be confirmed by email.
For sliding wooden doors, please visit Sienna