New 2020 brochure out now! Request your FREE copy here.
If in doubt about anything in these guidelines please contact P C Henderson's Technical Sales
Team on 0191 3777345 or email email@example.com
• Keep track free from obstruction and excessive dirt or water.
• Inspect all fixing bolts for tightness every six months, including those securing brackets. Tighten if necessary.
• All hangers are fitted with sealed lubricated ball-bearings or plain bearings, which require zero greasing.
• If doors ‘settle’ and door clearance is reduced, causing friction, raise the door by the hanger adjustment nuts.
• Guide roller and guide channel must be kept clear and free of obstructions.