Telescopic sliding door kit for doors weighing up to 120kg
- Ideal for sliding room dividers to create flexible living spaces
- Designed without the need for a guide channel to allow a minimalistic finish
- Doors are linked together via a toothed belt and pulley, allowing them to travel simultaneously
- Doors can slide to one or both sides of the opening
- Available in three different kit variants to cater for multiple door configurations
- Track must be purchased in addition to kit
Ideal for flexible living spaces, Soltaire Telescopic offers an exceptionally sophisticated sliding door system. When open, the doors can slide to one or both sides of the opening to create open plan layouts. Alternatively, the doors can be closed to create two separate environments.
Multiple Door Configurations
Catering for doors weighing up to 120kg, the system can be specified in a number of different door configurations to suit openings up to 4520mm wide.
The system has been designed without the need for a guide channel to allow for a seamless walkway between rooms - reducing trip hazards. When open, the doors stack neatly to the side of the opening to allow for easy access.
The doors are linked together using a toothed belt and pulley, allowing doors to travel in a simultaneous motion.
Our 120 Track
must be specified in addition to this kit (1 track per door).
Kit comes complete with hangers and track stops.
A number of different handles and flush pulls are available as optional extras - please see the accessories tab below.
For lighter doors weighing up to 80kg - please see Husky Telescopic
TEL120/4 is a made to order item, delivery date will be provided upon order confirmation.