bottom rolling hardware for internal wooden doors weighing up to 55kg
- For use with wooden doors
- Suitable for sliding partitions, glazed, flush or paneled doors.
- For use when the lintel is not capable of taking the weight of the door
- Can be used when there is insufficient headroom
- To cover any width of opening, any number of doors can be used on a single or double track.
Mansion 55 is a durable system perfectly suited for high class joinery installations for doors weighing up to 55kg each. Mansion 55 features a concealed bottom roller enabling the weight of the door to be transferred to the floor, making it ideal for when the ceiling or lintel isn’t strong enough to support the weight. Please note at least 150mm depth at the bottom of the door must be available to accommodate the concealed bottom rollers when choosing this system.
Alternatively, order direct on: 0191 377 7345 or Contact Us
|Maximum Door Weight||Door Thickness||Maximum Door Height||Door Material||Application|
|Product Image||Product Name||Details & Information||Price||Quantity|
|107E Door Stop||Rubber buffer stop.||£1.80||add to basket|
|385 Sliding Door Flush Pull||Sliding door flush pull available in satin or polished brass.||From: £24.60||view product|
|FB110 Flush Bolt||110mm high non-locking flush bolt. Suitable for interior partitions.||£32.95||add to basket|